Sky-Blue Origami Rabbit Earrings
About the product
- Sky-Blue Rabbit with bold white lines, patterned with fuschia-pink flower
- Rabbit: A symbol of rebirth, fertility, as well as the season of Spring
- Hand-crafted, water-resistant, light-weight origami earrings
- Great gift for many occasions
Materials & specifications
- Hand-folded with Washi paper from Japan
- Gently coated with skin-safe sealer, gentle to skin and water-resistant
Jewellery parts -
- Gold-plated earring pin and hook
*Metal parts are not suitable for sensitive skin.
Please do note that each size, shape and pattern may vary.
Approximate size of one origami rabbit is 2 x 4 cm (See our Origami Size Chart).
- Handle the earrings with care
- Our origamis have been treated with a water-resistant coating. It is best to avoid contact with water. If the product gets wet or soaked, leave it to dry.
- When storing, keep away from humidity and direct sunlight. It is best to store in a cool and dry area e.g. boxes, cupboard.
Note to customers
- Variation in paper pattern
Due to the way the origami paper is cut and folded, there may be a variation in patterns. Please feel free to contact us if you would like a photo of the earrings before purchasing.
Personalised orders are available! We can make any one of our existing designs with your choice of paper pattern, including the jewellery parts. Please contact us for your request!